At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The Senior Analyst of Sales Compensation will work closely with business leaders in Sales and other areas of the company to create incentive plans aligned with the business strategy. You will own the execution of incentive programs, including calculation of monthly commission payments. You will ensure proper governance and analyze results to ensure plans are delivering desired results.
As a Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation on the OnDeck Total Rewards team, you will:
- Consult with Sales and other business leaders to determine requirements and key drivers.
- Design incentive plans and complete back test analyses to ensure desired outcomes and determine cost impact.
- Evaluate market data and recommend base salary and targeted on-track earnings.
- Create new plans or modify existing plans in Performio system. Update system with changes, quotas and adjustments as necessary.
- Extract data from SalesForce and coordinate with Revenue Operations, sales management and SalesForce team as necessary.
- Process commission payments and coordinates with Payroll to ensure timely and accurate payments.
- Provide input into quota setting process and stays connected with changes in sales organization, finance targets and product changes.
- Analyze results of plan and provide reports back to management on plan effectiveness. Proactively recommend changes to align with business objectives and/or correct issues.
- Calculate accruals for accounting and maintains SOX controls and documentation.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Experience – 3+ years developing and administering incentive plans, using a sales commission platform (Performio, Xactly, etc.), extracting reports from SalesForce or other CRM.
- Analytical – strong analytical skills, attention to detail and an ability to connect business strategy to results.
- Technical master – advanced excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Strong communicator – communicate effectively with managers and explain commission plans to team members. Ability to present to and influence business leaders.
- Self-starter – organized, committed to meeting deadlines, and able to work independently.
Interested candidates should apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ondeck/jobs/1889612
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.