The Sr. Analyst, Compensation role reports to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards and helps manage the communication, design, implementation, and administration of A+E Network’s compensation programs, including job evaluations, salary surveys, merit planning and annual incentives.
- Conduct job evaluations and provide recommendations to People Partners.
- Participate in annual salary surveys and review and update salary grades as necessary.
- Monitor and review executive contracts renewals, newly executed contracts, and execute payments accordingly.
- Update participant list and award amounts for the Long Term Incentive Plan, and create and distribute annual grant agreements.
- Set up configuration, conduct testing, and manage the administration of global year-end compensation processes on the Workday platform (merit and annual incentive awards).
- Manage the creation and distribution of year-end Rewards Statements.
- Maintain and audit business processes, incentive targets, incentive payout rules, and job profiles.
- Create ad-hoc reports, compensation modeling, and analysis as necessary.
- Work on miscellaneous compensation and People Team projects e.g. the rollout of Performance Management in Workday.
- Collaborate with HRIS Administrator and/or other People Team members to improve HR processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years compensation experience preferably within a media environment
- Strong project management skills in order to proactively manage deadlines and organize and prioritize deliverables.
- Solutions oriented with the ability to interact on a consultative basis with People Partners, managers, and employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Work well in a team environment and be willing to pitch in and help with HR projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
- Strong Excel skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Workday
- Knowledge of government regulations, FLSA, minimum wages etc.
Submit resumes to Gerri Potts at Geraldine.Potts@aenetworks.com .