Sr. Compensation Analyst
Endeavor Group Holdings - New York, NY (Hybrid)
Contact Jeff Surgent email@example.com
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the pay programs for the growing businesses of Endeavor Group Holdings, to ensure that the organization is providing compensation packages which are equitable and competitive within the marketplace. The Senior Analyst will collaborate with the Compensation team to develop, communicate, and implement all components of compensation including base pay and other incentives.
- Assist in the development and administration of global annual bonus, commission and merit programs.
- Act as a key consultative contact for HRBPs on compensation issues.
- Manage administration of the HRIS system (Workday), particularly as it relates to compensation functionality and annual pay processes.
- Participate in annual compensation benchmark surveys and seek ways to enhance our data sources, build industry networks, and keep up with market trends.
- Analyze internal and external sources and provide market data to determine competitive pay packages for candidates and existing individual employees.
- Assist design of incentive programs for multi-industry global organization. Manage development of plan document library to ensure easy access and legal compliance.
- Provide reporting and analysis as needed to partners, particularly HR, Finance and Legal.
- Conduct audits of human resources data to preserve system integrity and accuracy.
- Participate in system testing for updates and projects alongside HRIS team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, finance, accounting preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of compensation experience with knowledge of HR principles and practices.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have solid experience with Workday.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills. Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Discretion and professionalism, especially concerning confidentiality of employee information.
About Endeavor Group Holdings
Endeavor, formerly WME | IMG, is a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies, Endeavor is the parent of a number of subsidiaries with leadership positions in their respective industries, including WME, IMG and UFC. Collectively, Endeavor specializes in talent representation and management; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media sales and distribution; and event management.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.