Weil seeks the best and brightest talent to join our Administrative Staff team. Our employees are the future of Weil so we invest in their training and development. Our environment embraces and encourages positive-minded professionals who seek to be challenged and acquire knowledge and skills in an atmosphere built on teamwork. Highly skilled and knowledgeable Administrative Staff assist our attorneys in successfully meeting and exceeding client needs and are vital to the overall success of the Firm.
Job DescriptionSupport the compensation department in the administration of attorney and administrative staff performance review processes, salary increase and bonus programs. Participate in compensation surveys and the analysis of published survey data. Strong analytical and data management abilities required.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Participate in the day-to-day administration of attorney and administrative staff compensation and performance programs.
- Provide analytical and technical support for attorney and administrative staff salary increase and bonus programs.
- Participate in and analyze compensation surveys to ensure external competitiveness of salary ranges, accurate salary increase budgets, and market driven pay levels.
- Administer the performance evaluation programs for attorneys and staff.
- Participate in the development of salary increase budgets, forecasting, analysis, and reporting to senior management.
- Support Compensation team on salary determination for new hires, promotions, transfers and other compensation actions.
- Assist with the annual EEO-1 report.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new compensation programs.
- Additional responsibilities as delegated by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of two years of compensation or related experience.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Prior Human Resources and/or HRIS experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while using sound judgment to make accurate, efficient decisions.
- Bachelors degree required.