Peloton is looking for a service-oriented leader to join our Global Compensation team. This role will provide leadership and direction for all components of compensation. Successful collaboration cross-functionally will be vital to success, as well as an eye for process improvement and creative problem solving. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, strong technical skills, and an endless desire to create scalable and progressive structures.
- Ensure that compensation programs support corporate strategic objectives including competitive pay, global internal consistency and good corporate governance.
- Play a key role in salary, bonus and equity review processes from start (budget and timeline drafting) to finish (employee communication and system documentation).
- Research and use data to provide strategic input for compensation structures for new geographies/new job profiles.
- Partner with Talent Attraction and relentless review market data to stay in front of compensation trends.
- Partner with the People Business Partners to provide flexible solutions to common compensation situations.
- Review annual survey submissions and assist with the implementation of a new compensation software solution
- 5+ years of global compensation work, preferable for global public companies
- 2+ years of leading a global team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex information in an easily digestible format
- Experience with SuccessFactors compensation module a plus