Job Title: Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
Job ID: 205350
Job Family: Human Resources
$120-125K base salary
This position is responsible for conducting analytical studies regarding the Company's executive compensation and related programs and managing the company’s long-term incentive plans for executives and directors. The position will report to the Director, Executive Compensation and will impact the planning, designing, and implementation of these programs to ensure they support the Company's strategic objectives, are market competitive and meet all legal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures the Company's participation in relevant external executive level benchmarking studies.
- · Evaluates benchmarking data for Executive positions
- · Conducts internal analytics relating to executive compensation
- · Manages and administers key aspects of the equity programs – this includes working with internal and external parties to ensure programs are managed effectively and timely according to policies, procedures, and regulations.
- · Manages third party equity administrator (Fidelity). Responsible for making recommendations related to the administration of the equity plans and for all equity reporting from the third party vendor system (Fidelity).
- · Manages the administration of the Compensation Program for the Company’s Board of Directors.
- · Manages the reporting and communications of the Company’s Share Ownership guidelines for Senior Leadership.
- · Proxy table preparation
- · Develops materials and other communications to educate employees on the equity programs.
- · Routinely interacts with, Auditors, Accounting, Tax and Legal to provide executive compensation data and information.
- · Documents administrative practices and procedures, focusing on continuous improvement.
- · Develops processes to streamline the administration and communication of the equity program.
- · Prepares information and reports regarding LTIP for inclusion in public filings, including the annual proxy statement.
- · Monitors accounting, tax and other compensation related laws, regulations and trends to ensure the long term incentive plan is in compliance and effectively designed.
- · Monitors program outcomes and customize executive communications to ensure value creation, including increases perceived value of the programs by plan participants.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field
Masters of Professional Qualifications will be a plus
- · Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a business environment that includes significant quantitative and analytical work.
- · Experience performing Market Pricing/Benchmarking
- · Relevant compensation experience (e.g., expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of various types of compensation programs) will be viewed as a plus but ability to grow and learn is more important.
- · Experience in management of service providers (internal/external – Fidelity stock-based platform).
- · Process oriented. ability to focus on process improvements to gain efficiencies without compromising accuracy
- · Organized. ability to manage own workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- · Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
- · Team player. ability to work independently as well as in a team
- · Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- · Must have high level of strategic agility, excellent decision making and problem solving skills, and demonstrated abilities to manage through systems and drive innovation.
- · Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects from conception to completion
Technical Skills and Competencies
- · Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- · Top notch verbal and written communication skills. Must communicate with employees at all levels within the organization about sensitive and complex compensation matters.
- · Capable of thinking ahead and drawing inferences from data in order to anticipate possible outcomes and issues and putting forth suggestions on how to resolve them
- · Excellent administrative and organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and thorough with superior and persistent follow-through. Consistently delivers quality on time.
- · Ability to be a team player while demonstrating the ability to work independently.
- · Needs to be relationship-oriented and successfully deal with a broad range of professionals
For more information, please reach out to:
Jim Oddo Managing Partner at Executive Search Professionals, LLC 203-309-8590; email@example.com www.esptalent.com