|New York Compensation Assoc.
UPCOMING MEETING NOTICE
||Friday, June 16, 2017
||8:15 8:45 am Registration and Breakfast. 8:45 9:45 am Presentation
||Compensation Consulting - Tricks of the Trade
||Were excited to offer an interactive panel discussion format for this meeting, featuring three fellow NYCA members: Bill Brown, Gerri Potts and Matt Perez.
The focus of the panel discussion will be Compensation Consulting Tricks of the Trade
Bill, Gerri, and Matt will share their experiences and perspectives on the following:
- Career journey and formative experiences
- Their consulting "practice" whether internal/external
- Examples of consulting projects
- Their approach to an engagement/project, effective contracting with clients
- Specific examples and key factors in successful projects
- Challenging projects and important learnings
- Suggestions on how we all can develop more effective consulting skills to ensure successful outcomes
This will be an interactive discussion, so please bring your own questions and insights!
||The Yale Club. 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, next to Grand Central Station, corner East 44th Street, Saybrook Room, 18th Floor free coat check in the Lobby.
||*Note: No fee for active NYCA members or substitute. The guest fee is $70.00, payable in advance.
Be sure to RSVP by Monday, June 12. Guest Fee is $70.