|Job Listing Detail|
Compensation and Benefits Director NJ
Compensation and Benefits Director
Location NJ (about 45 minutes from Manhattan)
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (your name2017cb.doc)
This is a key leadership position for a multimillion dollar publically traded global operation (locations in USA and China) The successful candidate will be capable of managing multiple complex priorities simultaneously with a "hands on" style. The candidate must exemplify true change leadership in developing his/her team and delivery of annual operating goals/metrics.
This role is responsible for leading the design and implementation of the organization’s total remuneration strategy (compensation and benefits), additional responsibilities will include domestic U.S. and expatriate compensation and benefit administration programs, HR systems and analytics, and compliance in accordance with US and international laws. The Director will also support the team’s effort in researching, analyzing, and making recommendations for improvements to basic and complex HR process and systems issues. The incumbent will work collaboratively with the CHRO, Board and senior management, and will manage a team of two analysts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or IT or related field.
• 7+ years of HR and Compensation and Benefits experience (job structure, market data, salary analysis, sales incentive, Reward and recognition, executive offers, long-term incentives including equity management, deferred compensation). MUST HAVE BOTH COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Ability to influence, coach and educate at senior levels and lower levels in the organization.
• Ability to build partnerships with HR and Corporate Leadership.
• Experience working with Board of Directors is an asset
• Strong data analysis and Excel abilities
• Flexible location but must be willing to travel
• Please submit all resumes to email@example.com in word format (your name2017cb.doc)
Return to NYComp Job Page