|Job Listing Detail|
HR Data Analyst NJ
HR Data Analyst, short-term contract role (3-6 months) Northeast New Jersey.
Hourly rate $35-$50 depending on experience.
• Reviews and analyzes HR data included in Analytics and Benchmarking products and reports highlighting trends and areas for attention
• Researches and responds to information inquiries and resolves / redirects as appropriate
• Reviews and updates Benchmark Job taxonomy and job descriptions.
• Matches client jobs to benchmark jobs using job documentation.
• Develops analyses, reports and presentations from a variety of HCM data sources in a clear and concise format.
• Monitors HCM product user utilization statistics and summarize user patterns and insights for product management.
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent in education and experience.
• 3-6 years in Human Resources data management/operations
• Experience matching jobs and completing salary survey data submissions.
• Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information and to use discretion, diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent project management, time management, organization and communication skills.
• High level of analytical capabilities; demonstrated capability in developing metrics and dashboards.
• High degree of comfort with technology and reporting; advanced computer skills with high proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Tableau and statistical analyses is a plus.
• Familiarity with Job Evaluation is a plus.
Fax: Phone: 914-837-3833
Return to NYComp Job Page